Fresh Water Lures

For myself, if I had a choice. I would much rather catch a fish on a surface lure than by any other means.

Nothing will stimulate your senses more to the predatory power of a native, than a surface presentation. Although fresh water lures would have to be the most exciting way to catch freshwater natives, they are still the most misunderstood lures used today, largely due to the endless supply and choice found in tackle shops.

It's great to see fishing and especially freshwater fishing really is taking off! And as a result the number of new fresh water lures hitting the market has absolutely gone berserk, but beware.

There are large number of cheap and nasties out there that really arn't worth even the postage and handling!

Anyway I would just like to share the very best performing fresh water lures I have tested after trying literally hundreds of fresh water lures from around the globe, I would like to share with you my personal favourites, and maybe some you haven’t yet seen or heard of before.

Unfortunately some of my all time favourite fresh water lures are no longer avalable due to being banned! Apparently they don't provide the fish a sporting chance!

The fresh water lures I’m about to share with you on this blog, are the elite of my personal collection.

So feel free to give these baby's a go, I guarantee you won’t be disappointed!

Search engine friendly directory
World URL Link



Fresh Water Lures

2 Response to 'Fresh Water Lures'

  1. Anonymous Said,
    http://freshwaterlures.blogspot.com/2009/03/simply-best-fresh-and-saltwater-lure.html?showComment=1365144822434#c7132218681426871594'> April 4, 2013 at 11:53 PM

    There's definately a great deal to learn about this topic. I really like all of the points you made.

    Check out my webpage exfoliator for oily skin

     

  2. Unknown Said,
    http://freshwaterlures.blogspot.com/2009/03/simply-best-fresh-and-saltwater-lure.html?showComment=1385703102177#c1599255179676920483'> November 28, 2013 at 9:31 PM

    Thanks! I'm learning a few things here about fishing, I think freshwater lures really helps in fishing.

    By the way, please check this out.

     

Post a Comment